Come join the live meditation to Yalda, a peace rebel in Afghanistan, and let's share that good energy to everyone in the Middle East.
The session just started, and you can follow the guide on the Peace Revolution Channel, http://www.peacerevolution.net/docs/en/peace-revolution-channel
Oct 24, 2012
"Oneness is a deep concept related to meditation.
When we start looking outside, we see differences. Differences between people, countries, beliefs, and appearances. We always label people to be this or that, fat or thin, good or bad etc. So, whenever we open our eyes we always see differences, that’s why we keep thinking of differences, we keep in our mind and we forget to feel the same.
‘What do we humans have in common?’ We have to come back to this question. Everyone wants to have peace, everyone wants to be happy. But happiness should not be acquired at someone else’s expense or disadvantage. You cannot be happy by taking happiness away from another person. For eg. If you want to have one million dollars and steal it from a bank, you have taken away money from many people. This million dollars is not really yours. In the same way, we cannot be happy by taking away happiness from someone else, this is not true happiness. If Happiness is True, we should be able to acquire it on our own. And Inner Happiness and Inner Peace already lies within us, ready and waiting.
When we close our eyes gently and softly, we will return our mind to Inner Happiness and Unite with it, anywhere, anytime. I believe we will achieve true global oneness whenever we look back inside ourselves, whenever we stop looking at the differences between us, and stop labeling people. At the point where we start looking within, is the point that we start Global Oneness."*
*Message from Luang Phi John
Aug 26, 2011
25 August 2011 - Peace Rebel, Fernanda Cassarin, from Mexico, was interviewed by Vibra TV http://www.canalvibratv.mx ‐ a Mexican television channel about meditation, the benefits of having a still mind and how peace can be contagious. Fernanda was interviewed on the evening show "Descanso Saludable" which means "healthy sleep" by Marina Palmer.
Through doing the interview she also invited people to join Peace Revolution, and participate in the weekly online meditations, Moonfest.
Fernanda spoke clearly, and answered the questions presented to her with confidence and poise.When asked why she started to meditate she explained that she wanted answers to questions like, who am I? Why am I here? Why I am Fernanda?
Fernanda further explains about incorporating meditation in daily life, she said, Silence does not mean being boring. You can do your daily activities with calmness and peace, with yourself.The world for that is "SABAI". It'swhen happiness fulfills your whole body.
" …The main importance of meditation is that you find yourself and find stillness and peace inside you, with you.Peace is something that can be shared, and is a wonderful feeling when you do it - is giving yourself a chance to improve and for personal accomplishment."
"…I'm working to spread the words: PIPO, because I believe it. I'm starting with a lot of energy and the doors had been opened, because I feel what I say, and Love what I believe."
Fernanda Cassarin meditating
"…I believe we can change the world, starting with us, with the example, with the strength to know that whatwe are doing is a choice, and that you lose more by not trying.Meditating has given me the key of stillness…Is a present to me, from me."
Fernanda's special ops project, "kids in an orphanage" can be seen here.
Vibra TV is a new Mexican television channel that is versatile and centeredon not only physical, emotional and spiritual well-being, but also the happiness of human beings.
Aug 23, 2011
The campaign commences on the 6th of September and consists of 7 "peace missions" for participants to complete. The challenge will culminate and conclude on the 21st of September 2011, International Day of Peace.
Participants have 46 hours to complete each mission. Mission results should be posted on the Peace Revolution Fan Page. http://www.facebook.com/PeaceRevolution2010#!/PeaceRevolution2010
The participant with the most number of "likes" will be the winner of that mission and receive a "peace revolution medal of honor" as well as a "peace revolution kit" delivered to them.
However, the participant who completes all 7 missions within the required mission deadline, and who scores the overall most number of "likes" will win the grand prize of iPod Touch(8GB).
Are you inspired for the International Day of Peace?
By participating in “Peace Please Activity” all the participants agree to follow the following rules;
1. ACTIVITY TIMELINE:
- Start 1st activity on 11.00 am on 06 September 2011 end on 09.00 am on 08 September 2011
- Start 2nd activity on 11.00 am on 08 September 2011 end on 09.00 am on 10 September 2011
- Start 3rd activity on 11.00 am on 10 September 2011 end on 09.00 am on 12 September 2011
- Start 4th activity on 11.00 am on 12 September 2011 end on 09.00 am on 14 September 2011
- Start 5th activity on 11.00 am on 14 September 2011 end on 09.00 am on 16 September 2011
- Start 6th activity on 11.00 am on 16 September 2011 end on 09.00 am on 18 September 2011
- Start 7th activity on 11.00 am on 18 September 2011 end on 09.00 am on 20 September 2011
· Announce the overall winner at 11.00 am on 21 September 2011
2. HOW TO ENTER: Visit http://www.facebook.com/PeaceRevolution2010 and at the start of each activity time
there will be an announcement of what to do for each “mission” and then post
the result of each activity. The person who gets the most number of “likes” during
the activity time wins the mission prize.
3. CONTEST JUDGING: All eligible entries will be judged, the winning entry will be judged on the following criteria: the most accumulated “likes” for each activity will win an activity prize. Moreover, the person whoget the most number of accumulated “likes” for the total 7 activities will win an iPod touch or cash equivalent.
4. CONTEST PRIZE(S) AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL
VALUES(“ARV”): The grand prize package of one iPod
Touch (August 2011 Model). The equivalent price of the prize according to Apple
online store is 229 USD. The prize is nontransferable and must be accepted
as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except the shipment
cannot be guaranteed in the winner’s country. Any applicable taxes, fees and
surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winners.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Open to all Peace Revolution facebook fans. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
6. GENERAL RULES: If any prize or prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. By accepting the prize, winners agree that the Peace Revolution Project, may use winner's name, picture/portrait likeness and/or voice, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that Peace Revolution Project, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of the Peace Revolution Project's officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, and property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or participation in this Peace Please Activity. All entries become the sole property of Peace Revolution Project's. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The "authorized account holder" is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The potential winner may be requested to provide Peace Revolution Project with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Peace Revolution project is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Peace Revolution Project that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Peace Please Activity, Peace Revolution Project reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Peace Please Activity and award prizes from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation or termination. Peace Revolution Project assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Peace Revolution Project is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Project on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the
(please share this link with your friends)
Aug 11, 2011
Peace Agents Reporting Inin her blog, http://dorcasramos.wordpress.com/2011/07/18/peace-agents-reporting-in/
We came from various countries and backgrounds with have different cultures and beliefs. Our differences are glaring. But there is one thing that is common in each of us. This one thing strongly drew us together like magnet.
Through Peace Revolution, we are able to find inner peace and happiness. The source of this happiness came not from material wealth or a particular place or person. This bliss and feeling of contentment come every time we close our eyes and still our mind.
Before the retreat ended, I asked my fellow participants to write something about Peace Revolution Youth Fellowship 2011 in my notebook. I am humbled that they took the time to write even a short piece. Some are awe-inspiring and some are funny but all are sincere. And for that I am grateful.
About the retreat
“This experience is the best experience I had/have/will ever have in my whole life. Being in this beauty with great people and all this love in the air make you feel closer to Nirvana.”
-Abdulrahman Abdelqader Alhalawani, Jordan
“This retreat is for me what the monks call as a return home. A trip to my inner self… to who I am, answers to where I am going, as well as a place of encounter with other people willing to discover about themselves, about others and about the world”
- Anca Gliga, Romania
“This time is one of the unforgettable periods of life– living among so many people who know how to be happy and make others happy. This place is so beautiful and calm. My meditation is making me happy and enlightened.”
-Muhammad Shahbaz, Pakistan
“The retreat reminded me that peace is in the mind of so many people from all over the world. I have enjoyed each moment…the stillness, the laughter, the shared stories. Here my idea is confirmed. Peace can unite people form such diverse backgrounds. I hope we meet again in beautiful Thailand. Peace!”
- Karolina Szulkowska, Poland/USA
“The retreat gave me chance to use my eyes, ears and mouth more efficiently. I observed, listened a lot, and speak a little. I am very happy about it.”
- LamrotSeyoum Abebe, Ethiopia
“This retreat enabled me (to an extent) to coexist with non-human beings (insects!). I also learned about the need to spread love and kindness.”
- Suha Ayyash,Jordan
“This retreat has probably been the most challenging journey I have ever taken but also one of the best ones. It has been intensive, overwhelming, lifechanging. I have met wonderful people from all over the world”.
- Emilia Frost, Sweden
“Good experience, wonderful place, nice friends I can never forget!”
- Thuan Hong Do, Vietnam
“This retreat is held in one island but it feels like we are around the world because we came from different countries and different backgrounds. For me, this is one unforgettable moment in my life.”
- Nebiat Assefa, Ethiopia
- Smaranda Cojocaru, Romania/Peru
“Be at the center always!”
- Marco Bermudez, Colombia
Okay, here are some notes that never failed to make me laugh.
“A small, dark, handsome and charming young man looking for a Filipino friend. Please contact me if interested. PS. I love Peace Revolution! ”
- Tissione Parmar, United Kingdom
“Hola Dorcas! ¿Cómo estás? yo bien y tu?
One day, a cool cat was hanging around the beach with Dorcas in Boracay. Suddenly, Julian Pinzon Godoy appreared spreading love and kindness to their centers, going beyond the landmark and even to the point. He told them a lot of secrets and revealed the only and greatest truth of the whole existence….
After they knew this, they just keep doing meditation. Dorcas fell in love with the cool cat and they got married. Gracias por todo, Dorcas. ”
- Julian Pinzon Godoy, Colombia
“I’m enjoying so much being in this retreat… a great opportunity to learn about myself. Now, I feel I have more guts to deal with my fears and difficulties. I also learned to appreciate the positive relationships with others. It is a pleasure to meet you, Dorcas. You are sweet.”
- Raphaela Simoes, Brazil
“Hello sister! Hola Hermana! I am very glad that I’m sharing this beautiful experience with you. You are a very sweet and beautiful person. Thank you for letting me be your Peruvian brother.”
- David Javier, Peru
So sweet! Reading these makes me miss everyone. :’)
Even though we are now miles apart, I will always send you my love and kindness. I am looking forward to the day when our paths will cross once more. Until then, brothers and sisters.
May 30, 2011
Moonfest is a day set aside each week where peace rebels, peace agents, peace coaches and peace crew come together and meditate to share the light of peace that shines within each human being, to our parents, friends, teachers, leaders, communities, countries and the world...
A mind united and immersed in peace can be compared to the sun...The sun generates its own heat and light, it is a tremendous source of power. We too can be like the sun, we can generate our own peace and happiness, and that peace and happiness can be shared to everyone equally, just as the sun shares its light and power to all the earth without any preferance.
Moonfest meditation will start 1 June 2011, GMT 12:00, on the peace revolution channel...See you there!
Apr 13, 2011
Each week Peace Revolution broadcasts a live meditation from our studio in Bangkok, Thailand. We enjoy many peace rebels coming to meditate and sharing inner peace together.
Our next session will be on Monday 18 April, at GMT 12:00
Please see the time in your city by clicking on this link
Please also share your ideas about this weekly activity, we would like to know what you think. Let us know if you will join this week...
Mar 25, 2011
The thing about these actions are that they may be small, but the effect is huge, and can last for a long time...
I think that when we do things to improve the environment and the surroundings we help create peace as well. For eg. in one example the children are recycling the old mobile phones which if they were thrown in the garbage would create toxic waste in the soil. With these toxins in our soil, it would affect our health...so they are helping to create better health for people. With healthy bodies we can meditate easily, we can work easily, study easily etc etc...
Enjoy it, and hope you get good ideas!
Dec 31, 2010
Dec 3, 2010
Dreamy Moon(new moon)
December 6, 2010
Wakening Moon(first quarter)
December 14, 2010
Merry Moon(full moon)
December 21, 2010
Snoozy Moon(third quarter)
December 29, 2010
12:00:00 GMTOne of the features of Moonfest is a chatroom, which means you can chat to others peace rebels who join in the session as well as the teaching monk who leads the meditation. So, if you have had any questions about meditation, you can ask the experts! :-) The teaching monk will answer the question as part of the broadcast, you can also comment on the session, share some of your experiences, invite your friends and give us feedback...
- thanks Natalia , so nice of u :)
- Special Ops: Inner Peace
- Special Ops: Family Meditation
- thats great idea Mian :)
- Grcias a ambas :)
- Hi Graciela, yes, it will be on may 20th, 8:15 ... more
- We are living at a time in which, unlike previous ... more
- Thanks all of you. will walk together for the inner journey ... more
- Hola Emma, ya lo envié a tu correo ( un ... more
- Un abrazo Barbara :)
- Muchas gracias por tus deseos linda! Paz para ti también :)
- Great idea, I am looking forward to see them all ... more