Online Special Ops
In 2011, Peace Revolution announces an opportunity for Peace Rebels to do the Special Ops online with professional meditation guides to allow all participants to correctly understand the fundamental knowledge of Inner Peace Time (IPT) will be able to start their Inner Peace Time journey with their own feet. All you need to do is to invite people who are open-minded and interested in learning Inner Peace by means of meditation to a place with Internet facility. The meditation introduction will be presented by a professional meditation guide (a Buddhist monk) followed by a short meditation session for beginners that lasts about 30 minutes. At the end, the participants will have a chance to ask questions to the meditation guide related to meditation and personal elf-development. Well, did we mention that this is free of charge.
- Guided Inner Peace Time lessons are conducted in English.
- Each session focuses mainly on meditation and some basic self-development principles. It will not have connection with any religious perspective. However, selected topics on Buddhist wisdom and Buddhist studies may be available upon prior request.
- The number of participants must be at least 5-10 people. However, the group should not be too large as all the participants should have an opportunity to ask questions with the meditation guide (< 30 people). If you have more people, organizing a meditation workshop and retreat can be interesting options;
- A computer/laptop with an Internet facility (analog modem or GPRS mobile internet NOT recommended), a webcam, loud speakers and a microphone for interacting with the meditation guide;
- The venue should be a place that is rather quiet with not much noise from street or market.
How to participate
In order to participate, just fill-in the online Special Ops form, choose the applicable date and time and wait for our staff to confirm. If you want to do it as a regular event, please drop us a message.
Here are some examples of the online Special Ops that we already had. Be inspired to be at peace!